You were my friend when I was alone
You were my prayer when I had none
You were my hope in a world void of light
You were a song in the night...

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Protection

I have carried you on eagles' wings and brought you here to me... Exodus 19:4b

I have carried you on eagles’ wings and brought you here to me
I have rescued you from certain death and then I set you free
I have given you my precious love; I’ve given you my song
I have made of you a precious stone; you are where you belong

I have led you through the shadow and I’ve lifted you from mire
I have saved your from disaster and I’ve brought you through the fire
I have carried you through sorrow and the force of Satan’s might
I have been your hope and mainstay; I have been your only light.

No comments:

Post a Comment