You were my friend when I was alone
You were my prayer when I had none
You were my hope in a world void of light
You were a song in the night...

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

When Darkness Turns to Day

When Darkness turns to day
And the night time fades away
Then you know I'm here to stay
In your arms

When the sun is in the sky
And the stars are in your eyes
Then you took me by surprise
With your love

When winter's far away
And the springtime's here to stay
And you see the light of day
In the east

Then you know it's not a dream
And that it's all the way it seems
And there's nothing in between
You and I

When shadows come and seem to hide your face
When darkness falls and it seems there won't be another day
Remember that I'm here and here I'll stay
Together we will find another way

And we know that we'll be together
And we know that we'll love forever
'till the ending of all time
'till the darkness closes my mind
I'll be yours, I'll be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment