You were my friend when I was alone
You were my prayer when I had none
You were my hope in a world void of light
You were a song in the night...

Monday, August 16, 2010

Two Roads

There are two roads that you can travel
Two paths that you can take
Two places you can journey
Two choices you can make

There are two visions you can reach for
Two people you can be
There are two destinies to follow
Two ends that you can see

If you’re not for us you’re against us
If not against us then you’re ours
There is no middle meeting point
There is no common ground

There is no gray in who you are
Your life is black or white
There is no dawn, there is no dusk
There’s only dark and light

Choose this day whom you will serve
And what your fate will be
There are two ends to life’s dark road
And one will set you free

No comments:

Post a Comment