You were my friend when I was alone
You were my prayer when I had none
You were my hope in a world void of light
You were a song in the night...

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Morgon's Lament

I go on Wednesday to get this recorded. :D


Wandering gently as a river
Then I turn and shape the wind
I am lost and I'm bewildered
I can't let you go again.

Sleep silent under rocky stone
The earth you loved is all around
From Wind-plain comes the gentle sound
Of my grief...

You were gentle as the spring time
And of the homeland which I loved
Your fierceness was that of the falcons
I was caught within your love.

When the Great War has been ended
And the land has been brought peace
Then I'm silent in your stillness
In your sleep...

Sleep silent under rocky Cairn
The earth that's yours is all around
From all my realm there comes the sound
Of my grief...

Of my love.

1 comment: