You were my friend when I was alone
You were my prayer when I had none
You were my hope in a world void of light
You were a song in the night...

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Song Recordings

I've been busily neglecting this blog I'm afraid. I've exhausted the poems I already had typed up and on the computer and now I've got six years worth of notebooks to sort through. I no longer have computer access on the weekends so that messes things up a bit as well. But while I'm digging around for the rest of my poems, I wanted to let everyone know I did get recordings done last Wednesday. Since I told so many people I would, I figured I'd better let everyone know I did, and I've got two songs up on YouTube: My Immortal by Evanescence and Morgan's Lament.

Please keep in mind that these are rough cuts, not the finished recordings.

No comments:

Post a Comment