You were my friend when I was alone
You were my prayer when I had none
You were my hope in a world void of light
You were a song in the night...

Sunday, October 17, 2010

What Do You Do When You Fall In Love?

What do you do when your perfect world falters?
What do you do when your life falls apart?
What do you do when your dreams all unravel?
What do you when you fall in love?

What do you do on the edge of forever?
What do you do with your joy and your pain?
What do you do when your mind cries out ‘never’
But your heart won’t let go and you’re feeling insane?

What do you do when your world stop spinning?
What do you do when your castle fall down?
What do you do when your life’s changed forever?
What do you do when you fall in love?

And what if his heart is already given
And sealed to another girl?
What if his love has already been promised?
What then becomes of your world?

What do you do in the light of morning
When morning no longer holds any joy?
What do you do with the rapture and heartache?
What do you do when you fall in love?

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I am blown away. This feels really deep, and you seem to have a pretty firm grasp on the concept. I'd applause, but I left my virtual hands in my other coat.

    ReplyDelete